Let's focus on some core problems faced by an end user that makes existing chatbots inefficient
- Conversation breaks when the user gets an irrelevant answer from the bot
- Bot only replies to trained intents, which eventually fails in responding to partial questions
- The bot is not getting logically trained based on the provided intents
- Not able to identify user behavior in a conversation
How we gave intelligence to our bot to overcome the existing problem
- From the provided intents we add additional information to enrich the knowledge of bot. Which in turn increase the accuracy and can provide expected results to the end user
- We solved the responds of partial questions effectively by Identifying the Synonyms, Hypernyms, Hyponyms and Meronyms of words in a sentence using our active word and sentence API
- We build our model to understand the connection between the sentences using logical form API
- Our model can Identify the context of user behavior by analyzing the conversational flow throughout the session and help with quick responses to drive user conversation
What makes Yekaliva.ai a intelligent bot
The brain consists of huge process
Streaming Machine learning model with classic NLP and statistical functions to classify and segment related intents with questions in order to score dynamically.
Bidirectional Neural Model
A Bidirectional Neural model can convert words into vectors and simplifies it into simulated matrix graph and by using neural classifier, user input matched with specific intent.
Graph Neural Model
We use Graph neural model as it combines vector data and enriched data relationship in a matrix which serves the accurate answer every time by keeping the accuracy high.
Entity Label Graph
Our Entity Label Graph (ELPG) is an independent entity used to identify the independent and distinct words in a sentence and mapping them using answer derivation this is done in order to filter a particular metaphor.
Graph can represent NLP data flow through a series of computation in terms of relational and logical dependencies between individual hyponym and hypernym.
Active Knowledge Graph
Bot’s Core Knowledge Graph built with existing intent database and external data via data enrichment that collects millions of conceptual and relational data behind the keywords.